Writing competition – Win a £100 Amazon voucher
This month we would like to give you the opportunity to use your English language skills and share your story with us. Take part in our writing competition for your chance to win a £100 Amazon voucher. But hurry! Competition ends Oct 26th.
If learning English has changed your life in any way, tell us how in 400 words or more and don’t forget to send us some pictures of your experience.
This writing competition is open to anyone who has a story to tell about learning English. Tell us why you decided to learn English, what you’re learning and what you hope to achieve in life.
What you need to do:
A) Write your story and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
B) Attach a few pictures to the story (i.e. studying/ with friends/ etc)
C) Check our Facebook page to see your story and to find out if you won!
Terms and Conditions:
- You can only submit one story.
- You need to write at least 400 words and attach pictures to your story.
- We will publish your story on our blog and social media (so you can share it with your friends).
- Our expert panel will select a winner and we will award the prize consisting of a £100 Amazon voucher to the winner.
- Our panel will be formed of teachers, students and senior staff at The English Studio.
- The closing date for entries is 12 noon, 26th October 2016 in Great Britain. Prizes will be awarded on 31st October 2016.
- Entering this writing competition means that you accept the stated terms and conditions.