Are you hoping to study at a UK or Irish university?
At The English Studio we provide excellent preparation courses for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam. Over the last few years our IELTS Exam Preparation course has consistently been one of our most popular courses. Our teachers have helped hundreds of students achieve the IELTS score they needed.
* Our most popular English exam course – perfect for improving your everyday English both written and spoken.
* For non-native speakers of English the IELTS test is the most effective and achievable way to gain access to UK and Irish university courses.
* Our IELTS course will develop your key academic reading and writing skills and give you the confidence to participate successfully in college life – and beyond!
* We’ll develop your practical presentation skills, with special emphasis on spoken accuracy.
* This course is fully accredited by the British Council for London and ACELS for Dublin ensuring high quality instruction from our helpful, friendly teaching staff.
* You can now study at both schools through our Multi-Centre Stays Programme, offering you the chance to develop your English skills in 2 cities – London and Dublin. Click here to find out more.
N.B. cost of course book is automatically applied to the total price upon booking
For more information on our IELTS Exam preparation course take a look at our prices below and see how much you could save by booking with us. If you have any questions then please contact us.
“I like my course because it’s interesting and varied. I never get bored.”
Kasia Kowalczyk - Poland
“I chose The English Studio because it is very affordable and I am very happy with the timetable.”
Sae Morio - Japan
“ I’ve been teaching at The English Studio for three years and it’s been a great experience. The dedicated staff are great, and I love working in Central London, but the best thing about it for me is meeting and working with the students. ”
- Alexis Joshua
“ I’ve been working at The English Studio for just over two years, and I really enjoy working at such a dynamic and friendly school. I’ve always had a keen interest in learning languages and decided to become a teacher to do something that was rewarding and never monotonous. ”
- Laura Jones