Study for 15, 20 or 25 hours per week and combine our English For Work programme with CV writing or interviewing skills.
The course is a continuous enrolment 15 hours a week course. The primary focus of the course will be on pre-employment English functions such as improving accuracy and fluency in interviews, CV writing, letter writing, social media presentation for job hunting and improving general confidence for our students who take this English for Work course.
The outcomes will be extending functional abilities in all the key areas noted above and extending lexical range and improving grammatical accuracy within this. The key assessments will be performance assessment each week but there will be assessment based around listening (BEC and BULATS test) and vocabulary and grammar.
Why Study English for Work?
* You want a course leading to a certificate that will enhance your CV and improve your career prospects
* You would like to maximise your potential, gain confidence and communicate with ease
* You want to practise business skills, such as presentations, negotiating, meetings and much more
* You wish to extend your knowledge of vocabulary and grammatical structures relevant to business
* We use original case studies, interesting textbooks and group activities to help you gain a practical understanding of how English is used by native English speakers in the workplace every day.
* This course is fully accredited by both the British Council ensuring high quality instruction from our helpful, friendly teaching staff.
N.B. cost of course book is automatically applied to the total price upon booking
For more information about our English For Work course take a look at our prices below. If you have any questions then please contact us.
|Course Name||English Studio Price|
|English For Work (15)||£110|
|English For Work (20)||£140|
|English For Work (25)||£170|
“The school is great. I am improving my English and meeting people from different parts of the world.”
Laura Reyes - Spain
“The timetable here fits perfectly with my life and I like that teachers give us the right amount of homework.”
Camila Villa - Brazil
“ I’ve been teaching at The English Studio for three years and it’s been a great experience. The dedicated staff are great, and I love working in Central London, but the best thing about it for me is meeting and working with the students. ”
- Alexis Joshua
“ I’ve been working at The English Studio for just over two years, and I really enjoy working at such a dynamic and friendly school. I’ve always had a keen interest in learning languages and decided to become a teacher to do something that was rewarding and never monotonous. ”
- Laura Jones