Prepare for your IELTS exam two evenings each week
The IELTS Preparation Evening Course is ideal for learners who live and work in London or Dublin.
With the IELTS Preparation Evening Course you will develop language skills and exam strategies. Every lesson will prepare you to achieve your potential in the IELTS exam.
The evening course offers 4 hours of IELTS preparation each week. Each evening class is 2 hours, every Tuesday and Thursday from 18:30 to 20:30.
- Build key vocabulary and structures – prepare for the exam’s written and speaking sections with practice activities.
- Track your progress – receive individual feedback on your performance on exam tasks.
- Develop exam strategies – take listening and reading papers to learn how to manage specific tasks in each section.
- Prepare for exam success – understand the exam timing, question types, and marking schemes for each of the four skills to help you peform during the exam.
- Come to class after work – the part-time, evening timetable, with classes 2 days a week will fit into your busy schedule.
You will need to demonstrate at least an intermediate level (B1) of English to join our IELTS preparation evening course.
Please contact us to request the pre-placement test before booking your course. Once you have completed the online test and enrolled on an Evening course, you will be assessed during the first lesson.
IELTS Preparation evening courses
Achieve the IELTS score you need. Take a look at our prices below and see how much you could save by booking your course with us.
If you have any questions about our General English Evening course or would like a quote please contact us or take a look at our prices.