You can learn 300 new words in a month, spending just 15 minutes per day:
- Open www.lingualeobr.com. You can register or login with facebook.
- Find favorite movies, songs, books or jokes – whatever you like.
- Click on 10 new words (you’ll see the translation), which you can add to your online dictionary.
- Choose games to memorize these words, and learn English playing.
Note: It’s in Portuguese. For other languages use www.fb.me/NdEEKijv.
Don’t forget why you are learning English – to communicate. If you live in an English-speaking country, pay attention to the English conversations around you. If you don’t have contact with native English speakers, you can use a facebook application to contact people:
- Open https://apps.facebook.com/speak-in/
- Select the language you want to learn and your native language.
- Click on “Select Levels/Topics”, and choose what you want.
- Click on “Learn Together”, and start speaking.
- Also you can click on “Language Exchange” to communicate with native speakers.
It’s easy! Good luck!